Tuesday 25 October 2011

Blogging day one

OK, I can't hide it - I hate this. This post is purely driven by Activity 1.7 of the OU course I am doing. They insist on my creating a blog and using it for systematic thinking... This post is "some notes on my initial reaction to this task"...

I quote:

"If done systematically and consistently (your blog) can become an important resource...." yada yada...

For anyone who knows me well, there are two words in that sentence which will bring me down! "Systematically" and "consistently" I have never been either in my life. Not to say I don't want to be, or don't have good intentions. I've had various attempts at blogs in my time (some of them are even here!) So, lets give this a go - but if you are reading this, honestly I do not think it is going to be the most enlightening blog on the internet.

Actually, I think it's important to point out that whilst blogging is not playing to my strengths, systemic thinking is. So, maybe if ever I can get past the horror of blogging, and can communicate my enthusiasm for the methodology, maybe, just maybe it will get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment